Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:23PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

^ Very nice! You're a dirty dawg just like me who likes to bury his face and nose right into his object(s) of affection, Hackackackackackackackackack!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:07AM, PDT
Experienced User

willd83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
So very true, and I need to get the ball rolling in publishing more of this style of content. Have you seen the Pam Helwig footsniffing HJ preview yet?
pam-sph.mp4

Surprisingly, she wasn't in high demand years ago when I used to post her stuff. Here's a couple of existing clips by Alexis Duval that alot of people probably haven't seen (don't know if you've seen these or not):
alexis_doctor.wmv
Alexis_Promo1.wmv

Thanks for the inputs, I've attached some preview pics of other scenes from these two girls. Will see if more people desire them or not.

I'd never seen these clips before, man she's awesome!!! What were her feet like in person?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:15AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
What were her feet like in person?
They were smooth, a little ticklish, and sweaty, and she was often giggly, sorta shy/reserved, but you could tell she was a big time partier in the rave scene. She told me about her San Francisco raves that she would go to and how badass they were. And like 18 months after I shot with her, I swore I saw her working as an assistant organizer at a big rave event in Los Angeles, but I never waded through the crowd to go ask her if she remembered me or not.

Wonder how she woulda felt getting approached by a familiar stranger in the crowd who she had FJ'd in the past LOL

She's a great chic with a cool personality... and a little freaked out when I would mouth her ticklish toes as if I could eat them.

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:10AM, PDT
Experienced User

Quote:
They were smooth, a little ticklish, and sweaty, and she was often giggly, sorta shy/reserved, but you could tell she was a big time partier in the rave scene. She told me about her San Francisco raves that she would go to and how badass they were. And like 18 months after I shot with her, I swore I saw her working as an assistant organizer at a big rave event in Los Angeles, but I never waded through the crowd to go ask her if she remembered me or not.

Wonder how she woulda felt getting approached by a familiar stranger in the crowd who she had FJ'd in the past LOL

She's a great chic with a cool personality... and a little freaked out when I would mouth her ticklish toes as if I could eat them.

That's awesome, she reminded me of this chick I used to work with who had unreal feet. I remember after a drvnken night I confessed my love of her feet and she was so weirded out when I offered her ?250 for a footjob

Another time we were both hammered and she approached me and asked to take me up on the deal. Needless to say my credit card took a hit that night...I have the video of the cumshot saved on my pc. It was taken on an iPhone so it's a fuzzy picture.

That there was pretty much the highlight of my fetish life
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:49AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
That there was pretty much the highlight of my fetish life
Dude, that's one hell of an experience! I live for that type of real life everyday plight. The fact that she did not take you up on the offer the first time, just adds more excitement through the building of sexual tension up to the point of when she took you up on the offer.

The fact that a financial hit was taken when the deed was done just makes for a jolly old acknowledgement that fetishists like us will go to great lengths to get our pleasures LOL

I love that she was weirded out at first. How was the tension between your all's relationship between that 1st offer and the time she came back to solicit the deed?

I would love to see the iPhone cumshot if you can manage to upload it. I love reality footsmut

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 6:39AM, PDT
Experienced User

Quote:
Dude, that's one hell of an experience! I live for that type of real life everyday plight. The fact that she did not take you up on the offer the first time, just adds more excitement through the building of sexual tension up to the point of when she took you up on the offer.

The fact that a financial hit was taken when the deed was done just makes for a jolly old acknowledgement that fetishists like us will go to great lengths to get our pleasures LOL

I love that she was weirded out at first. How was the tension between your all's relationship between that 1st offer and the time she came back to solicit the deed?

I would love to see the iPhone cumshot if you can manage to upload it. I love reality footsmut

She was pretty shy around me after the first offer, wouldn't chat & flirt as much as usual. After the actual footjob she went on holiday so I think she was getting some extra cash

I'm a massive n00b when it comes to uploading things but I'll give it go. If not I could email it over?

Last edited by willd83 : Jun 28th, 2013 at 6:44AM, PDT.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 11:57PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
After the actual footjob she went on holiday so I think she was getting some extra cash
It feels great to be used sometimes, doesn't it? LOL

Quote:
I'm a massive n00b when it comes to uploading things but I'll give it go.
When making a post (under the "Go Advanced" option), click the button that says "manage attachments", then a pop-up window shows up where you click a button that says "choose file". Navigate to where the file is on your computer and double click the file. Then in the pop-up window, click the button that says "upload" and when you make your forum post, it will attach the file to your message.

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 4:43AM, PDT
Experienced User

Here you go T, excuse the bad quality and hairy nuts
Attached Files
File Type: mov Alexa.MOV (2.65 MB, 38 views)
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:41AM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Here you go T, excuse the bad quality and hairy nuts
Very nice! I can tell it felt amazing and plus her soles looked great! The quality was still good enough for me to get hard!!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 2:35PM, PDT
Experienced User

Quote:
Very nice! I can tell it felt amazing and plus her soles looked great! The quality was still good enough for me to get hard!!

Cheers, no hands were neeeded at all. I guess she's just one of those girls who knows how to work a dick.