Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 5:47PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking *Former Fitness Magazine Model Gives FootJob*

Sophia and I crossed paths near downtown Los Angeles one summer when she was down on her luck. She used to be a fitness magazine model but was going through some tough times. After much convincing, I finally got her to agree to model her feet. And of course, I got her to do other things as well. Some of those special things we did on camera were footjobs. Here's a footjob scene where I nut good and hard fairly fast on Sophia's soles. It's amazing because I had already nutted big on her feet just an hour earlier when she fell asl3ep during a toe-job scene. It must have been the smell of her feet during subsequent foot-sniffing scenes that revived my little pecker for more action. Well I got more action for sure. Right before this FJ scene took place, she and I had done another scene where Sophia's wrists were bound and she was rubbing my cock with her soles. This, of course lead to such massive build up of nut. So when I nut for this FJ scene, I nut good, but my weiner stays rock hard for another 5 minutes after. During that post-cum session, I rub my hard dick and spent nut all into Sophia's soles really hard like moisturizer. She falls asl3ep during parts of this aftermath and I just have my way with her soles.

direct download link: fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): fjv0431.mp4 (23.4 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 12:07AM, PDT
Experienced User

willd83 is on a distinguished road

Her toes

Let me ask you T, did you ever get any worship/footjob videos with Diane Berkshire? Her soles are just about perfect from my perspective...
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:37AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
did you ever get any worship/footjob videos with Diane Berkshire? Her soles are just about perfect from my perspective...
I love Diane's soles as well, and have them toward the top of my list for favorites.

Unfortunately, I never had the budget to do a followup shoot with Diane Berkshire, and I think she woulda been game for at least foot worship, if not more on subsequent shoots. Never did get to lick or smell her feet though, or get a fj. I did smell her leather closed toed black pumps while she was in the changing room for a scene and god they smelled soooo freakin good!!!

It turns out that Diane has done quite well in her professional modeling career ever since the days when I did a shoot with her.

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 10:28PM, PDT

bigsoleslover is on a distinguished road

yeah that's what i'm talking about.the best way of a footjob should be a ultimate solejob just like that without much toes and arches action.such as two clips on this site(this one and the sharon perkins one). if a solejob like that form a size 11+ big soles would be perfect! I bought a lot bigsoles(size 11+) foot modeling movie clips form many footfetish site but it's so hard to find a size 11+ bigfeet solejob movie even over the whole internet! tyler please accomplish this work and I will pay you anything to see that!
oh by the way,can you give a forecast when the footjob movie of jordan tate will be posted.thanks!

Last edited by bigsoleslover : Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:40AM, PDT.
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 6:21AM, PDT
Administrator

Big feet solejobs are great, you're exactly right. Serena Sinn and Alexis Duval have both given big feet solejobs.

There's a few other chics, Mone Smith (size 10.5), Tina Ryder (size 10 or 10.5), and Janie Lynn (size 10.5) who've also given "big foot" solejobs that have not been published yet. Coxxann Cream (size 10.5) even does a little bit of sole-job in her fj gallery, as does size 10, Ally Doehr.

I don't have an estimate of when Jordan Tate's fj will be published, but I think she was only size 9.

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 11:26AM, PDT
Experienced User

Dwilliam is on a distinguished road

yo T u got a footjob from Janie Lynn !! Dayum, shes my favorite girl, yo hook a fellow foot fetishst with a pic or a sneak peak to that, shes my favorite ! godddaamn. the idea of her giving a footjob making me hard already
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 5:42PM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carg02011 View Post
Yeah Janie Lynn is a total stunner, can't wait for an upcoming Fj clip with her
She was fun. I did a cock trample scene with her and also a footjob scene that combined pantyhose and bare, finishing by bare soles for the cumshot. No estimated date yet on when her fj will be published...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwilliam View Post
hook a fellow foot fetishst with a pic or a sneak peak
Here's a sneak peak of her FJ from a while back.

Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:19PM, PDT

WrenX is on a distinguished road
Default Mone Smith

You should release the video of Mone Smith FJ, she's smoking hot, and her feet are gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
She was fun. I did a cock trample scene with her and also a footjob scene that combined pantyhose and bare, finishing by bare soles for the cumshot. No estimated date yet on when her fj will be published...

Here's a sneak peak of her FJ from a while back.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 6:53AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrenX View Post
You should release the video of Mone Smith FJ, she's smoking hot, and her feet are gorgeous.
I love Mone Smith as well! She is amazing and her soles made me have one of the best feeling orgasms I ever had. My mind was just filled with her sole imagery and the smell of her feet in my thoughts when I released everything I had so nice and hard. Before I cummed though, I would have to take a look at those soles right in my face every once in a while just to remind me why I loved rubbing my dick against them so hard. They were so nice, shapely, and pretty with amazing texture. This part-ebony chic really knew how to make this pervert stay massively erect!! During the beginning of that scene, she had no clue what I had in mind and she even told me as I started rubbing her feet on my dick, she said "You're different, you're very very different". I loved the way she phrased it LOL!

Nowadays, she is a single mom, still lookin hot, and living a few hours away from me and I don't know if she wants to make the long trip to do another shoot. She and I spoke on facebook and she said she'd love to do another, but I don't think my budget has been overly enticing for her -- maybe when she can combine the trip with something else, it might be more convenient.

I don't have a timeline on the release of her old footjob gallery, but it is definitely one of the scenes I have been considering... among the many hundreds of other scenes that are waiting on the shelf to be published.

My fond memories of Mone's FJ make me wish I could just snap my fingers and have it published right now, but sadly these things take alot of time to edit/prepare, upload, and publish.