Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:54PM, PDT
Experienced User

footconisur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Suffice to say - i asked for an aggressive footjob at the end - OMG, her toes were relentless! Second footjob session i've ever had and the BEST At the end, I had to tell her to stop as her toes were wiggling like crazy after i'd been totally drained and pulverized (3 times!)

Awesome session, did you have a video for that session? If so, can you re-upload it?
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 3:46PM, PST
Expert User

tinydick is on a distinguished road
Default Video clips of toejobs and CBT

Sorry been a while - had forgotten about this forum, here's something out of the milf and BBW session:

BBW's massive toes - its just her BIG huge toes that do all the work (mash it!)

http://depositfiles.com/files/dp9sjlszj

Eve's CBT cock crush short clip - sorry no preview pic, Very very painful for me as she completely crushed me flat with her toes making my dick dissapear inside and stuck her toenails in! The reason the clip is short is because I told her to stop because of the pain lol - also the clip is quite dark due to bad lighting:

http://depositfiles.com/files/zlcgrs638
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 3:58PM, PST
Expert User

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by footconisur View Post
Awesome session, did you have a video for that session? If so, can you re-upload it?

Will try to make more from her, the cock crush is on the above post by her and this one is a dangling shoejob and toejob combined clip (she makes me cream my pants totally unplanned to cum so quick, didnt want the shoes to touch my dick lol):

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 4:08PM, PST
Expert User

Default The girls view!

Much more to come since i was away had footjobs from 3 different girls, here's Nadia's view (size 5 feet) but one of the best toejobbers ive experienced:

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 2:20AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

It's awesome that you're back. There was a guy emailing just a couple of weeks ago asking about the tiny dick guy on the forum and hoping he would upload more small dick fjs LOL!

It's great that you have fans out there who are dying for more. I am a fan as well. Rock on with the small dick fj posts!

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 1:47PM, PST
Expert User

Default Introducing Betty

Haha - didnt think it was that popular, if i had the time and resources i'd probably start a website/clipstore lol, but i'll stick to being a non-profit organization......

6ft tall athletic Beatrice with her size 9s - the pics dont do her justice, she's like a super model. She even complained she thought her toes were too short, compared to her long fingers, was her first ever foot/toejob and she also said she liked the feeling of it between her toes lol:

Toe wiggling clip (really fast toe wiggling):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfADCqmIEDI

Toejob between the 3rd and 4th:

Reverse toejob:

Reverse toejob between the 3rd and 4th, (looks like she has extra toes but its actually my dick lol):

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:06PM, PST

Dibbfeet is on a distinguished road
Arrow

i cam from footfetishvideo this is good place too !!!
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 3:34PM, PST
Expert User

Hello again sorry it has been ages - well this year I did manage to get filming sessions with the amazing Miss CindyRay and this is what she did to me with her BIG toe (inverted to zero and mashed with her talons too) !! :

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 5:58PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydick View Post
That is fuckin amazing!!! Now that is a true dick mashing where the big toe totally dwarfs the inferior cock! That is one of the best in the genre!

If there is any video to accompany such an awesome session, it would be heaven to see

I love how the biggest toe just smashes the head with both toe and nail alike to show how much she dwarfs his manhood with her feet! Again, amazing stuff!

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 1:39PM, PST
Expert User

Default Miss Cindy SPH

Sadly that was just a shot and a movie wasn't taken but I suggested that if a movie was made it would be the only one of its kind so the next time i session with her she wants to film that If she applies some rhythmic pressure up and down with her big toe we might even be able to get a cum shot So what would you call that - an inverted big toe smash job or any ideas? haha

Well here she is measuring against her big toe (you can make out my pecker behind the clear ruler!)