Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 1st, 2020, 2:39AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Angry Her Feet Taught me a Lesson

Sammi Ferguson (5'7", size 9) has been a tom-boy all her life, even beating up disagreeable males in grade school. It also helped that she took Taekwondo and became an instructor at one point.

When I first met her, I had no idea about her talents. It wasn't until years later (when I met her again through a friend) that we would become acquainted in such a way where she used my face as a target. Her feet taught my face a lesson that I would never forget.

After she felt like I had learned to treat her with more respect, she let me prove it by cleaning the bottoms of her feet.

This is was a humbling scenario for me and a win-win for both of us. When proving your worth to a woman, always start from the bottom and earn your way up.

Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 7:50PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Wow, nice find.

I am a huge WMMA fan, and always fantasized about getting beaten and humiliated by girl in a fight, then being smothered by and f0rced to kiss her feet.
Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:17PM, PST
Administrator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
Wow, nice find.

I am a huge WMMA fan, and always fantasized about getting beaten and humiliated by girl in a fight, then being smothered by and f0rced to kiss her feet.
Yeah, this girl was great for enacting out some of my long standing fighter domination fantasies. At first she had heard that I like to lick and sniff and she wanted no part of that. She even brought her b/f along for one shoot to intimidate me into not wanting to lick n sniff.

Luckily for me, over time (via future shoots), I insisted on having my way with her feet, and she finally gave in for the money.
Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:28PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Yeah, this girl was great for enacting out some of my long standing fighter domination fantasies. At first she had heard that I like to lick and sniff and she wanted no part of that. She even brought her b/f along for one shoot to intimidate me into not wanting to lick n sniff.

Luckily for me, over time (via future shoots), I insisted on having my way with her feet, and she finally gave in for the money.

Have you ever paid a girl just to beat your ass? Not fake fighting, I mean like putting a striking clinic on your face then pinning you on the ground and totally emasculating you?
Old Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:36PM, PST
Administrator

Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
Have you ever paid a girl just to beat your ass? Not fake fighting, I mean like putting a striking clinic on your face then pinning you on the ground and totally emasculating you?
I used to pay some girls to slap me during sex. None of that however has ever been posted.

And I also met a girl who had a secret fetish of her own where she liked slapping the shit out of men (boyfriends during sex in particular, as they were trying to be overly aggressive with her). So naturally, I employed her slapping talent for approximately 5 or 6 different scenes (out of her six total shoots). Here's some image grabs from a couple of them...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slap_girl1.jpg (173.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg slap_girl2.jpg (38.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg slap_girl3.jpg (170.2 KB, 22 views)