Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 4:52AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking Former Magazine Model (down on her Luck): Wanted Money

I met Sophia (43 y/o, 5' 7", size eight) walking around in a bad neighborhood after I was partying late night at a house music club with a friend (LA's Monday Night Social).

At first (judging from her business attire top) I thought she was some classy demure looking woman who was walking to work really early (@ ~5am). When I parked my car and approached her on the street, I asked her if she'd like to model her feet.

She gave an eerie squint at first and asked if it paid to which I replied "yes" depending on her feet. She then specifically told me that she was not a prost!tute and I said "I know".

Anyway, long story, really really short, we did a lot of kinky stuff and she was rather freaked out and antagonistic at times, but I was always able to ultimately bend to her needs so we could make forward progress.

And a lot of mutual forward progress was made as you can see by a few sample image grabs. If she's worth it, I can maybe upload some video later.

She told me how she was a fitness model for a variety of big magazines such as "Shape" and "Men's Fitness" in the late 80's thru 90's. She kept telling me how she was too classy to do the different scenes that I kept brainstorming as well. Anyway, after realizing that I was not one of those fancy Magazine photographers who pay $1000 per shoot, she knew this opportunity was much better than nothing since she had been really down on her luck lately.

She kissed me on the lips and thanked me for everything after all was said and done and actually wants to see me a lot more often (and even go do salsa dancing with my friend and I next Monday). I told her we'll have to see.

She's a very nice lady when she's not being antagonistic about money, time or both The numerous layers of drama were just unbelievable over the 9.5 hr period she and I worked together to make this happen for you guys.

Thanks to Sophia's drama completely clearing all the time buffer in my schedule, I even had to cancel a low-budget shoot that I had planned with this kn0ckout latina from NYC (Salma) who I met on the streets a couple of hours before Sophia. It was a crazy night folks after I got done partying

The other girl, Salma is almost as hot as Sophia except much younger.

Not all of our various scenes are shown. For instance, did some cock trampling and 2 different FJs to explosion, not all of which is reflected here. Sophia's feet smelled so absolutely amazing BTW -- the type of scent that gives any red blooded foot fetishist and instant stiffy... that sorta light sweet vinegary scent, YUM!

or download all these pics zipped here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6XL31LY

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 1:33PM, PDT
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Ole girl still got it

Nice 43 year old soles they must have been through alot. This chick is still hot, great sole shots too.

I guess it was worth it though, looks like it to me
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 7:05PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadster View Post
I guess it was worth it though
here's when i knew for sure it was all worth it:

Old Jul 20th, 2007, 12:12AM, PDT
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Talking gotcha

Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 11:41AM, PDT

pathul is on a distinguished road

Please tyle, please upload any video of that. Thanks for the posts.
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 6:51AM, PDT
Tcip

Nice one!!
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 2:53AM, PDT

botzy27 is on a distinguished road

is there a vid of this scene...it looks incredible...and i love how confused she looks
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 3:29AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by botzy27 View Post
is there a vid of this scene...it looks incredible...and i love how confused she looks

oh hell yes! There is actually a ton of different scenes on lots of tape with her. and on top of the ones shown by some of these pics, I just filmed another two hours with her 2 days ago (where she had since gotten a pedicure) to get even more types of scenes, and the second filming she was in more skimpy outfits with even freakier stuff that made her facial expressions even more confused.

i haven't even posted any pics from the 2nd taping yet, but there is video for all of it and i intend to post as much video as i can when i get the chance. there was just so much and still is, i only wanted to try and get a wide sampling of image grabs from the 1st filming to show an idea of who she was and what we got.

will have video posted in the future cuz she is so hot and her attitude is so freakin great. I literally have her seriously denying me on camera while not wanting to do certain things with me cuz it is over the top for how classy she really feels like she is. there are even times where we argue while the cams are rolling and she denies me and complains and resists but in the end I talk her into letting me have her feet just they way I want them: MY WAY!!

and her facial expressions are classic, especially the ones where she is giving me the most obvious fake smiles that a hot classy woman sometimes will do to a lowlife that she just wants to get away from. well i get those smiles a lot from her while I sniff hard and get real kinky!! she is a perfect doll for me and I cummed on her hard pressing soles in 4 different FJs and heck with two of them, my dick stayed so hard after the cum I kept smearing her perfect smooth soles on my dick for a long time until the cum basically got absorbed into her skin like moisturizing cream!!

that's how much any man's weiner would truly love this woman's perfect smooth soles and they smelled so freakin heavenly too drives ya nuts

can't wait to get teh clips out boyz

Old Jul 25th, 2007, 8:45AM, PDT
Experienced User

southside_hood is on a distinguished road

nice, what kind of scent did she have between her toes?
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 8:43PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by southside_hood View Post
nice, what kind of scent did she have between her toes?

like a sweet tinge of malt vinegar. gives instant boners too. i got many hardons throughout the two different shoots because of that sweet smell and 4 that got sole or toe rubbed to completion

even gives me a hardon now just remembering that sweet vinegar smell