Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 17th, 2013, 10:10PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Funny *Country RedHead is New to This*

Whalen Reed is 5'7" and size 8. She used to compete in beauty pageants during her t3enage years and she'd win them too. She's 21 now and she used to be a stripper who'd make as much as $4,000 in one weekend. The fellas really liked Whalen at her old job. Well, too much partying and showing up to work late eventually got Whalen fired from her easy money. So nowadays she finds herself working for FAR less pay by letting me have some low budget affections with her feet. She's quite ticklish too, so I had to approach and lick them very carefully. Whalen really likes the relaxing feel of foot massages though, and it probably won't be long before she gets acclamated to the feel of a slimey tongue tirelessly devouring every crevice of her feet. She's got a very pretty smile and she shows it off so naturally. The smell of her feet match her adorable smile too!

Clip 1 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/D38l3S032jk
download link: fwv0640-HD.mp4 (100.8 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0640-HD.mp4 (100.8 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0640-HD.mp4 (100.8 MB)

Clip 2 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/J_Brn-ceXRE
download link: fwv0629.mp4 (37.3 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0629.mp4 (37.3 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0629.mp4 (37.3 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

Old May 25th, 2013, 6:47AM, PDT
Experienced User

willd83 is on a distinguished road

Tyler, you're an absolute legend. I'd love to replicate this in the UK.

Will Whalen perform a footjob???
Old May 25th, 2013, 6:59AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
Tyler, you're an absolute legend. I'd love to replicate this in the UK.
Thx brothu! The great thing is that girls all around the world are willing to let you have their feet for a little convincing and some money. It's just a matter of pinpointing the willing chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
Will Whalen perform a footjob???
I think she'd be game for a FJ after doing a few more shoots to make her more comfortable with me. But the big kicker is this... if I can get some of her friends to do shoots, then it will be g0lden. Whalen has some smokin hot friends even hotter than her, so I am really trying to build my rapport with her right now by doing more shoots with her, or by paying for her female friend referrals (as the best ways that I can get closer to her).

Doing my best to make those things happen sooner than later.

Old May 25th, 2013, 7:47AM, PDT
Experienced User

willd83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Thx brothu! The great thing is that girls all around the world are willing to let you have their feet for a little convincing and some money. It's just a matter of pinpointing the willing chicks

I think she'd be game for a FJ after doing a few more shoots to make her more comfortable with me. But the big kicker is this... if I can get some of her friends to do shoots, then it will be g0lden. Whalen has some smokin hot friends even hotter than her, so I am really trying to build my rapport with her right now by doing more shoots with her, or by paying for her female friend referrals (as the best ways that I can get closer to her).

Doing my best to make those things happen sooner than later.

Awesome, in my opinion your work is the best out there. I hope you get to upload lots more content soon.