1) Question: How do I purchase a subscription? Answer: You fill out the form on our join-now page.
2) Question: I'm having problems logging into my account, how can I fix this? Answer:
If you get a warning pop-up, it means that you are typing in the wrong user name and/or password. If you have forgotten your password or username, you should use the lost password link.
If you log-in and you DO NOT get a warning indication, but your login box is still empty after you login, it is very likely you will need to go to your browser settings, delete your cookies, and then close out all your browsers in order to reset your browser status. Occasionally, some people's browser cookies get confused when performing multiple login/logouts simultaneously & repeatedly from different computers, or the same computer.
If these steps fail please contact us ASAP, and be sure to mention that you have already tried these F.A.Q. steps.
3) Question: Hey, where's the typical tour pages and where's the hidden members' section? Answer: All of our gallery pages serve as tour pages (containing both free content & thumbnail preview links to the membership content). There is NO hidden "members' section".
This site is designed so that ALL surfers can see the members' section thumbnails. Basically, we've integrated the "tour-page" concept with our entire "members' section", and made them both visible for everybody. As a result, our members' section navigation is not hidden behind a protective wall (which alleviates guessing games for potential patrons). The thumbnail preview links that everybody can view up-front is what members will gain access to as paid subscribers.
Note:-- The members' media is the same quality & size as the free media.
-- Recurring subscriptions can be cancelled (or updated) here.
4) Question: Why do certain pictures & videos download fine while others require a login? Answer: If you are NOT a "paid subscriber", you will experience this because public users are only given access to the free content (highlighted by green borders). Throughout this website, our free content is presented side-by-side with the thumbnails of subscriber/membership content.
For additional clarity, you should read the explanations on the front page where it describes the layout of "free" vs. "subscriber" content. If you ARE a "paid subscriber" and experiencing access problems after login, please contact us ASAP.
5) Question: Your 3-tiered website access structure is a new concept. Can you explain it further? Answer: Absolutely! Every surfer at FeetCore.com will fall into any of these three categories:
1) Unregistered user: (no cost) - surfers who provide zero personal information to our website
3) Paid subscriber: ($6.50)- surfers who purchase an active membership/subscription
6) Question: Who are you guys and where did you come from? Answer: We are a couple of foot fetish enthusiasts who originally partnered up in Southern California (SoCal). Our online presence is dedicated to foot fetish fans more-so than our own self-interests. We've wanted to offer a unique website like this for years, and we're finally able to do that thanks to a massive design & coding effort. The about us section answers a little more with regard to what we're about.
7) Question: How can you afford to give out so much free stuff? Answer: We actually can't afford to "just" give out free stuff. We run this site based on the chance that some of the surfers might sign up for a subscription. It definitely costs more money to provide so much free bandwidth to every fan out there, but we're cool with it if we earn just enough to cover our basic operating costs. It's probably not the smartest business decision, but that is our financial challenge each month and that is how we'd rather run the site.
8) Question: There's plenty of other foot fetish sites out there that are bigger. Why should I come to FeetCore.com? Answer:
We believe you should surf wherever you feel comfortable. FeetCore will not try to compete with the big foot fetish sites that are out there. In fact, we have much respect for those big sites, because many of them are actually the pioneers who laid the ground work for internet foot fetishism as we know it today. In our humble opinion you should surf an assortment of foot fetish sites; there's plenty of good diverse content out there (FeetCore.com is just a subset).
You've probably noticed that there are also a ton of other sites out there with alluring tour pages. The difference with FeetCore is that we wanna cut through all the glitter, and focus instead on easy navigation, honest presentation, and intuitive design that focuses on delivering content rather than tricking people into a several-page sales pitch. Just surf our elaborate & easy FREE content structure and then you decide if you want to purchase a subscription or simply enjoy the free stuff.
9) Question: What are your future plans for this website? Answer: We want to keep increasing the amount of new material while also staying true to our founding principle of providing lots of free stuff to anybody and everybody. We also plan to keep the design intuitive and meaningful (for example, if you click on any link in our website, you can expect that the following page will have something to do with that link's truthful intent as opposed to being some deceiptful advertisement or flashing "join now" reminder).
10) Question: You guys are alright... is there any way I can help your efforts? Answer: If you can't afford a subscription, we're cool if you just tell your friends about us. We don't view any fans as freeloaders. The FeetCore team is made up of foot fetishists just like you, and we ourselves, still scour the net for free content. If you really wanna aid our efforts, just enjoy the website and participate in the chat, polls, blogs, forum, or other user-commentary. You can even visit our banner links, or become an affiliate.
11) Question: If I'm ever in Middle Georgia, can I be in one of your shoots? Answer: Hmmm... if you're a hot female... maybe. Thanks for the offer :) Unfortunately for the guy fans, we are inundated with male applicants that want to model for FREE. As a result, we are not taking any male applications for our shoots. Beautiful women, however, are always encouraged to apply.
12) Question: How can I contact a particular model? Answer:
Some models get angry when we connect random people with them to talk about their feet. This can be especially bad with models who have a husband or boyfriend.
Most of our models are okay with discussing "paid" feet shoots with "FeetCore only", due to our existing nature as a professional outfit that has a long history of working with many other foot models. They feel as if they don't have to worry about being hit-on/pursued for dating, and many times they have been the ones who contacted us in the 1st place to do a modeling shoot.
We no longer risk our rapport with our models due to past times when they did not like being contacted by random strangers to talk about their feet, especially by people that were sent to them as a result of us divulging their contact information.
13) Question: How do you get so many women to model their feet? Answer:
TLDR? There is no "one-size-fits-all" answer to this and there are way too many different methods/situations (that we've explored over the decades) to list.
Scattered online, we have posted about a massive amount of encounters that detail the things that went on. You can probably gleen insights from those numerous experiences.
Linked here is one example that tells of a specific experience.
And here is a long collection of numerous other documented experiences that can provide additional nuggets of information. It is alot to read, but many of the tactics are described in these various accounts/stories from over the years.
And the closest thing we've ever written to a "playbook-style checklist" is detailed in this forum post.